Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Yo dude who are you to judge me? “Only God Can Judge Me”!



The statement “Only God Can Judge Me” is a brand new excuse used by the modernist Muslims. I’m sorry to say that this statement contradicts the true teachings of Islam. A believer would never say that; in fact, it’s used by those who sin unashamedly in public and they are offended when you correct them.

Allah says, “And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.” - (51:55)

What is our duty ya Ikhwan? Our duty is to correct each other from falling short. When I correct you, it doesn't mean that I’m judging you. But some people don’t like being reminded because it goes against their culture/lifestyle. Saying “Only God Can Judge Me” is like saying, “I know I’m guilty but I won’t admit it”.

Remember, by confessing your sins it takes you one step closer to Allah, because it makes you humble and Allah loves humility. But justifying your sins makes you nothing but an arrogant fool.

Here comes a wonderful Hadith 
 For those who say that: Don't judge me, only Allah(swt) can judge me because you don't know my intention.Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattaab: People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (saw) but now there is no longer any more revelation. Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.

(¤ Sahih Al Bukhari: Volume-3: Book-48:The Book of Witnesses: Hadith-809)

No comments:

Post a Comment